A Permanent Tooth Replacement Solution
Hate having your teeth on display? Recently received a tooth extraction? Dental implants are a permanent solution to replacing missing teeth. Dental implants are small sturdy titanium posts that are surgically installed into your jaw bone. Once your bone tissue grows around your implant, the implant forms a foundation for crowns, over-dentures, or bridges.
What Are the Benefits?
- Improves smile, eating, chewing, and talking
- Reduces wrinkles on your face
- Creates a long-term dental solution that can have lifelong benefits
- Optimizes appearance, self-esteem, and overall dental health
- Creates support for bridges and crowns
- Eliminates the need for a partial removable denture
Types of Dental Implants
Schedule a Greeley Implant Consultation
Tooth loss is a common issue, especially if you suffer from gum disease. At Greeley Dental Health, we have the capability to assist you with your gum health.